Sunday, February 21, 2010

Asshat - More than names

Ricky Smyrnes, 23, Robert Masters Jr., 36, Melvin Knight, 20, Peggy Miller, 27, Amber Meidinger, 20; and Angela Marinucci, 17
 
I could stop right there, really I am loathe to mention anything beyond their names when it comes to handing out this week's Asshat(s).  If anything, their very existence is proof enough for me that evil exists, that some poeple are just not good and no amount of empathizing or excuse making is going to make me change my mind.  Some times there is a simple black and white, good and bad.  And this is bad, very bad.  Sadly all I can do is hand out Asshats here, because the death penalty is above my pay grade, and make no mistake I would have no problem seeing any of these people executed.  As for what they did, well here you go.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our inspiration (the title for this blog)

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.

Where we've been